Ads by Smowtion

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Poonam Pandey flaunts braless pic on Twitter


It seems Poonam Pandey has gone crazy about bras. Otherwise what would explain her constant harping on wearing bras and going braless?

Poonam Pandey has a tweet string on Twitter with just 'bra' as the topic of discussion.

Tweet 1: "Night time. You know what that means... NO BRA"
Click for More...
Poonam Pandey Braless Pic

Tweet 2:  "I quit wearing a bra full time over a year ago. It's not a feminist statement. I just find them uncomfy."

Tweet 3:  "People think I'm trying to make a fashion statement because I never wear a bra. It's really that I'm a tomboy."

Tweet 4: "You know you're high when you think it's titty tuesday and its thong Thursday."

Poonam Pandey's sudden obsession with bra proves that she is totally out of work now and has very little to remain in limelight.

So what would be Poonam Pandey's symbol if she contests elections? A bra!