Ads by Smowtion

Friday, June 18, 2010

I don't think : I'm provocative - Megan Fox


Megan Fox has claimed that she is often misrepresented in the media.
The actress told MTV News that she is not responsible for controversial statements that she has made in the past because the press have misinterpreted her.
"I don't feel like I've ever necessarily said anything that was provocative," she explained.
"I think that people take relatively innocent statements and turn them into provocative things... People have no idea how to react. It's not that the statement itself is outrageous."
She went on to say that she feels a kinship with Lady GaGa, whose statements are also misconstrued on a regular basis.
"I don't go on the Internet, so I don't know what she's been saying lately. I assume that's probably what's happening with her as well."
Fox previously admitted that she has lied to reporters in order to protect her privacy.

READ MORE