Ads by Smowtion

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ash NOT the Most Beautiful Woman?, Ash not the most beautiful woman: Hugh Jackman, Hugh Jackman says Aishwarya is not the most beautiful woman


Hollywood hottie and superhero of X-Men series Hugh Jackman's remark at the closing day of FICCI Frames 2011 left everyone stumped. When the Wolverine hunk got to know that he will be meeting Bollywood's most beautiful woman, he remarked, "When I came to know that I will be meeting the most beautiful woman on earth, I actually thought it was my wife," he smiled and naughtily added, "Ash is very beautiful actress but not the most beautiful actress in the world".

Yes, this stumping statement and many more such interesting stuff summed up the final day of the FICCI Frames 2011. Bollywood Baadshah Shah Rukh Khan met the Wolverine hunk, sang, danced, and discussed movies.... all in one evening. Hugh Jackman along with wife Deborra- Lee Furness was on a 4 day visit to Mumbai.

Final day of FICCI sparked off with sheer revelry as both the super heroes' matched their wits with Karan Johar moderating the chat. As an honour to Jackman, FICCI put up a small AV on both the stars and the `Australia' actor enjoyed every bit of his stay there. He enjoyed SRK's company too. So much so that he offered himself to star in a sequel to SRK's My Name is Khan which he self-titled as `My name is Jackman', and I am not a tourist. "He also offered me to star in his movie X-men," said SRK to the cheering crowd but a smiling Jackman cleverly excused from the responsibility saying he only asked SRK to finance the film and not act in it.

Hugh Jackman and SRK also shared their views on the studio system and the marriage between Bollywood and Hollywood movies. Citing an example that they are already at it, Hugh Jackman informed that while shooting for `Australia', a scene required him to kiss Nicole Kidman. "And out of nowhere came the instruction that we were to kiss in the rain! I was like `Why can't it be the sun'? And then someone told me about Bollywood movies and the natural props they use to dramatise a scene," laughed the sexist man on earth.

In one of the biggest compliment, SRK attributed `Wolverine' as his inspiration for his super hero film `Ra.One. "Must confess my movie is inspired by Wolverine. My entire family is your huge fan, including me. And my son introduced me to all your work related to X-Men series, including the video game and the comic books". Jackman complimented back crediting stars like SRK for exposing Bollywood to the outside world.

In another big confession SRK publicly expressed his fears and inability to make it to Hollywood due to his Indianised accent. "So it's better that I make films for my people here, and make them and myself happy," he said. However Jackman didn't buy that logic and encouraged him to get a ticket to Hollywood. "I do not subscribe to your opinion. You are a big and popular star and I am sure you can make it in Hollywood".

The lovely evening came to an end with SRK teaching The Prestige star how to gyrate to a Bollywood numbers, with Madhuri Dixit's `Dhak Dhak karne laga, mora jiyara darne laga' as the song. And mind you, the sexy Hugh Jackman scored over SRK and how!

Aishwarya Rai More Photos at FICCI Frames 2011