Ads by Smowtion

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Russell admits less S'X with Katy Perry, Russell Brand admits to less sex since marrying Katy Perry


Russell Brand has revealed that he has a lot less sex since he married Katy Perry.

The actor, who claims he has bedded five girls in a day, said his pop star wife has calmed him down.

"I can''t believe I used to have sex 20 times a week, especially now I''m married. But now I''m a bloody good gardener," the Sun quoted him as telling on Piers Morgan''s Life Stories ITV show.

The comedian discussed his obsession with sex - admitting: "My peak was probably five a day. It was a bit much. I was always respectful though."

He told Katy of his womanising after they fell for each other at 2009''s MTV Video Music Awards in New York.

"I don''t think she knew the extremes of it because I wasn''t famous in America.

"I told her like an idiot, as I was so dazzled by the change.

"So I had to tell her, ''Look at what I''m not doing.'' Yeah, she was shocked but she''s a pretty solid person," he added.