Ads by Smowtion

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Divorce Made Me A Better Person: Sandra Bullock


Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock, who separated from husband Jessie James last year, said that her divorce has made her a better person.

The 46-year-old star, who divorced James when she discovered he was cheating on her just days after winning the Academy award, admitted that the whole experience has made her more patient and accommodating, reported E online.

"It's made me a better person, I'm more patient and accommodating. I really appreciate where I am," said Bullock.

The Blind Side star faced many changes in her personal life in the past year as she secretly adopted son Louis in January 2010, admitting that her role as a new mother had left her too exhausted to remember last year's ceremony.

"When I was presenting last time I'd only had like two hours [of sleep] and I don't remember anything. I remember none of it," Bullock added.

Wearing red Vera Wang gown, the actress looked stunning at the award ceremony this year, where she presented Colin Firth with his Best Actor Oscar for The King's Speech. Speaking about her dress, Bullock insisted that it was chosen for her son. "It felt good. And I know a little guy who likes red."