Ads by Smowtion

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Katrina look-alike Barbie Dolls to hit Indian stores shortly, Barbie dolls of Katrina Look alike, Katrina Barbie dolls in Indian stores from 20 march


Katrina’s Barbie dolls will be available on all Indian stores from 20th March onwards.

Katrina has decided to give the first batch of Barbie’s to her niece Maya and Farah Khan’s triplets Anya, Diva and Czar.

Katrina stated “The first doll will go to my sister’s two-and-a-half year-old daughter Maya because she is obsessed with Barbie. I’m going to London for a couple of days for work. I’ll give her the doll then.”

She will also give the doll to her directors Farah Khan and Zoya Khan, Kabir Khan’s daughter Sairah and all her friends in the film industry.

Katrina added “It’s a very special moment for me. It’s the first time that an Asian actress has been chosen to feature in the Barbie range.”

The actress said further, “My sisters are more proud of this achievement than of any of my films, which they don’t have much knowledge of.”

She said, “But who hasn’t heard of a Barbie doll?”