Ads by Smowtion

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Zarine Khan reveals the special part she plays in his new movie


Zarine Khan might as well be dedicating 'I owe it all to you' to Salman Khan. She also credits her 'Veer' co-star for her cameo in director Anees Bazmee's 'Ready' and says she has got a very glamorous makeover for the role.

"It's a cameo with a club song. Salman offered me the role and I would never say no to Salman," Zarine, who made her Bollywood debut with 'Veer', said.

This is small role would lead to an image makeover after showing off a traditional Indian look in 'Veer', Zarine believes.

"I also found it quite exciting specially after 'Veer' because there I had a totally Indianised look, totally covered and after that it is like a total 360 degree makeover, a very glamorous avatar," said Zarine adding: "We shot for it for three days in a club in Bangkok. I'm really waiting for people's reaction to this song."

Zarine's formal training in dance also came in handy for the song. "I have learnt different dance forms like Bharatnatyam and belly dancing. The latter really helped me to get the moves in this club song very easily," said the 26-year-old.

And what's in the future for the star? "There are two projects in the pipeline, which I am going to sign very soon, but I don't want to talk about them, till I sign them."