Ads by Smowtion

Monday, March 14, 2011

Mommy dearest, Rati Agnihotri's son Tanuj Virwani Film, Tanuj Virwani film by Mommy Rati Agnihotri, Joe Rajan


Rati Agnihotri surprised the cast and crew of Luv U Soniyo when she dropped in on the sets of the film yesterday afternoon.

Incidentally the film marks the debut of Rati’s son Tanuj Virwani. The film directed by debutante director Joe Rajan also marks the debut of the current Miss India Neha Hinge.

When contacted Rati Agnihotri said, “Yes, it was an amazing feeling to go on the sets of my son’s film. I had gone there purely as a mother and not as an actor. It was a different but wonderful feeling.

I went just closer to lunch time as I didn’t want to disturb anyone. I met the entire crew and they were all engrossed in their work. I felt nostalgic as I remembered when I was shooting for Ek Duje Ke Liye which was my first film and my parents had come on the sets.

There were no monitors when I made my debut but in here I got to see a couple of shots which Joe showed me. I am very happy as I could see Tanuj being himself and it was real.

The pairing is also very nice and honest and I am happy that Joe is doing a good job. I saw them working as an onlooker and I have come back home satisfied. I didn’t stay there long as I didn’t want to disturb anyone.

It was nice as Tanuj’s childhood friends had also come and we all saw his work on the monitor.”

Rati finally said, “In my film I played a Punjabi girl and Kamal Hassan played a South Indian. It was a clash of two different states and cultures.

In Tanuj’s debut film, he plays a Catholic, while the girl is a Punjabi so it’s a déjà vu. I just wish all my luck to the entire team and Joe Rajan, who is the captain of the ship.”